The Sleep Apnea Center of Connecticut is a Dental Sleep Medicine practice that concentrates on treating patients diagnosed with Mild, Moderate or Severe Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) with Precision Oral Appliance Therapy (OAT). We also provide Precision Oral Appliance Therapy to patients who are unable to tolerate CPAP therapy, have declined CPAP therapy, or who need an alternative treatment to supplement CPAP when they are not wearing it, such as when traveling or who only wear CPAP for a few hours a few nights a week.
The Sleep Apnea Center of Connecticut, founded by Michael J. Murray, DDS, strives to be the primary referral for your patients who will benefit from treating their OSA with Precision Oral Appliance Therapy.
- We follow American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine protocols for treating Sleep Apnea.
- We respond immediately to all your referrals, providing highly personalized care to all of your patients and communicating closely with you regarding your patients progress with OAT. We refer your patients back to you for a 3-month titration study, just as you do for CPAP therapy. We then continue to follow up with your patients at 6 month and then 12 month intervals for 5 years.
- We are Credentialed with all major Medical Insurance companies. We work closely with your patient’s medical insurance to ensure they get maximum benefit and reimbursement for their treatment.
- We utilize a State-of-the-Art Digital Intra-Oral Scanner to fabricate Precision Custom Made, 3-D CAD/CAM designed, and Precision Milled Oral Appliances. These appliances are the most precise fitting and most comfortable appliance available. They have little to no side effects, a 94% compliance rate and are the most effective Oral Appliances currently available for treating patients across all levels of OSA.
We look forward to working together with you and your team, helping your patients sleep healthy, live healthy, and feeling refreshed and re-energized after a restful night of sleep.
When referring a patient to our office please send the following:
- Copy of the Diagnostic Sleep Study
- Prescription for OAT
- LOMN for OAT